906-226-9658 | 1-888-578-6489
Lake Superior Community Partnership Foundation
Established in 2000, the Lake Superior Community Partnership Foundation (LSCPF) is a 501(c)(3) corporation whose primary mission is to promote and advance economic and workforce development in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. As an outgrowth of the Lake Superior Community Partnership, the Foundation Board is comprised of a diverse group of active community leaders.
Foundation Mission Statement
To promote and advance education, economic and workforce development along with cultural and recreational activities in the Upper Peninsula.
- To promote and advance economic and workforce development by working with area business leaders to determine workforce needs and appropriate use of resources.
- To promote and advance education by working for systemic change in area school systems to address workforce needs in the community.
- To promote and advance cultural and recreational activities through grants and coordinated efforts with other community grant making agencies.
Board of Directors
- President ~ Mr. Dan Mead ~ Graybill & Mead
- Vice President ~ Ms. Amy Clickner ~ Lake Superior Community Partnership
- Treasurer ~ Amy Quinn ~ GLCYD
- Secretary ~ Ms. Stephanie Zadroga-Langlois ~ Manpower
- Derek Bush ~ RTI Surgical
- LSCP Staff ~ Linda O’Brien ~ Business Development Representative